Friday, August 2, 2024

August 2, 1955

 
Dear Diary,

Today has been an extraordinary day, filled with the profound words and prayers. While exploring the sanctuary cave, I stumbled upon a box of letters and notes written by John Hathaway. Each piece of paper seemed to carry the weight of his devotion and love for  our Holy Faith.

As I read his words by the fire, I could almost feel the warmth of his faith enveloping me. His prayers were not just for him but for everyone, a reminder of the selfless love we are all called to embody.

I end my day with these words. Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I give you my heart and my soul.

Goodnight dear diary,
Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Third Day

September 28, 1955 Dear Diary, Another cold, blustery day, even worse than yesterday. My hopes of fishing by the shore of Okoboji were dashe...